|Preparing through good books not only helps you in learning the concepts quickly but also increases your chance of selection in the competitive exams. IBPS is a competitive exam and to get success the aspirants have to perform their best and must prepare form the best resources material. There are many books available in the market; here we are giving some selective list of books for preparation. Students can prefer these books for their exam preparation. |
Books Preferred: (subject wise)
* For Reasoning-- R.S.AGARWAL
* Quantitve Aptitude -- Abjit Guptas Bank Quantative Aptitude and R.S.Agarwal's
* General Awareness - R P Verma's Encyclopedia of General Knowledge and General Awareness
*Computer Awareness -- Arihant's Objective Computer Awareness
* FOR PRACTICE -- Upkar's Bank Probationary Officers examination preparation book
* State Bank Of India And Associates Probationary Officer Exam
* Practice Work Book (Paperback edition) by Kiran Prakashan
* For English-You can refer Newspapers like Hindu, Deccan Chronicle etc and business magazines.
Some more suggested books (General books)
1) Ultimate Guide For CWE (IBPS)/ SBI Bank Clerk Examination- By Disha Experts
2) IBPS: Common Written Examination (CWE) Guide For Clerk Grade- By Sachchida Nand Jha Publisher
3) IBPS/CWE Bank Clerk Guide By Arihant Experts
4) IBPS Bank Clerk Solved Papers For CWE by Kiran Prakashan
5) Practice work Books for IBPS CWE Clerk
6) IBPS/CWE Bank Clerk Practice Set By Arihant Experts
7) Target IBPS - CWE Bank Clerk Practice Workbook By Disha Experts
8) IBPS Bank Clerical CWE Practice Work Book By Kiran Prakashan
9) Lakshya IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Practice Workbook Hindi- By Disha Experts
10) IBPS Bank Clerical CWE Practice Work Book - By Kiran Prakashan
Other resources for preparation
Not only books the aspirants can take help from many other resources to make their preparation better and increase their probability of selection in exam.
1) Through Internet – Students can also prepare through internet, they can discuss with their friends and other aspirants about how they are preparing and can get the expert advice and related article on different websites.
2) Coaching centers – Preparing for competitive exam through coaching center is not a bad idea. The environments in coaching center give you a competitive feeling and make you aware about your preparation. In the coaching center you will meet and study with the students who have similar goals; this will increase your interest in your studies during your preparation.
3) Corresponding tutorials/classes – f you are living out of city or don’t want to attend any coaching class. Then you can subscribe to any correspondence classes where you can study in your home by qualitative material under expert guidance.
Best of luck for your preparation and for your exam.
Get More details about these topics by visiting Bank Jobs more over don’t miss to get the latest update knowledge about various Bank Exams you can also Check the Railway Recruitment 2012.