Common Admission Test or CAT 2014 is the way to take admission in the top college of India for MBA education and management studies. It is only possible, when you will get high scoring percentile Common Admission test - CAT examination 2013. A good rank in CAT 2014 exam opens doors to enter in the best colleges like IIM’s, MDI, IMT, etc for studding the Master Business Administration (MBA). This entrance exam held every year in India, but this exam is very tough according as competition. Only a foolproof preparation can be successes in this entrance exam. I want to give some preparation tips in my article.
Firstly I want to say something that students who want to apply; they understand the exam pattern properly. CAT 2014 will follow the same exam patter like previous year papers. It is an online computer based test on two topics. The topics are Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability, and Logical Reasoning. Verbal ability questions have some English questions to check your English ability. The time is equally given to the candidates for each topic. Total time for this exam is 155 min. Negative marking is also considered. If you will give 4 wrong answers, then you will loss 1 marks from correct answers. This Exam pattern helps to you in your preparation and you can set their speed to solve the questions as requirement. Some other preparation tips should be remembered by you at the time of preparation.
· Analysis to yourself & make their weeks points into your strength points.
· Collect the good and beneficial preparation material such as modal papers, reasoning books, previous year papers, etc.
· A best coaching institute will help more and more in your preparation, because it will give to you shortcuts to solve the questions & remove your confusions time to time.
· Study Time management is necessary in cracking the exam. You should divide the exam syllabus in several time periods. By which you will not feel bored.
· If you are doing your graduation, you can prepare for CAT 2014 from this time. It will more beneficial for you.
· Approx 10 Hours study is required every day, if you want to do one year preparation from any coaching center.
· You should collect the previous year papers. After solving these papers you can check the answers with the help of answer keys. Previous Year papers and answer keys are available on my job portal.
Other related stuff, you can get from my website privatejobshub.blogspot.in. With CAT Entrance Exam you can get other entrance exam notifications such as NDA, CDS, MAT, etc. ISAT 2013, CAT 2014, CAT Result