Indian Railways is a government organization which handles the Rail network in India. It is categorized in biggest networks of the world, but the consumption of Railways in India is very high than other countries railways. Indian Railway gives more than thousands jobs every year to reduce the unemployment from India. So if you want to career in Indian Railways, it is necessary for you that you need sufficient information about the recruitment process of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
RRB or Railway Recruitment Board conducts the written exam for recruiting the candidates to perform as employee in Indian Railway. It organizes recruitment for Group C and Group D services in various departments. We can the notification of RRB Recruitment 2013 form employment news papers and more websites which are running on Internet. These Job Portals provides all kind of jobs with railway jobs such as teaching, defence and banks. When you want to join Indian Railways, it is important for you to know everything about post in RRB Recruitment 2013 and this information about Recruitment 2013 can be gotten from these job portals in short & effective method. Group C and Group D cover these positions in Indian Railways such as Station Master, Ticket Collector, Line Man, etc. Job seekers want to know that how to apply for the RRB recruitment 2013.
1. Firstly you always make a touch with any job portal website which is given below. This website helps to you to give you latest notifications which are released by RRB or Railway Recruitment Board.
2. After that you get a notification of current job in Railways, and then you check the last date of the application form.
3. If it is active, now you can read fully this notification such these points- No. of Vacancies, Place of Job, qualification, selection process, application fees, name of the posts, etc. website which are given below covers these all points in its notification. So you can save your time in reading.
4. If your job is online, then you go to the official website to apply for the post. & submit your data in the application form with the photograph and fee demand draft number.
5. Else, you post the application form with the speed post. In Application Form, you should fill all right information on a white paper in a systematic and given format and paste a fresh photo on it. You attach also the photo copy of demand draft in their application.